Saturday, October 4, 2008

my cute new lunchbox



I got this cute new lunchbox at Uwajimaya's during Korean foods week, when all Lock & Lock containers were on sale. Inside it has three square air-tight locking containers, one of them with four lift-out dividers, and I can fit my little chopsticks case along the side. I can fit in lots of food without worrying about it leaking all over my knapsack on my way to work.



Here's my lunch from yesterday: potato cabbage buns, made similarly to my beet green pies, lettucey salad with Annie's Goddess Dressing in one of the tiny containers, and pomegranate-beet salad in the other tiny containers(it's better if it's not mixed up till the last minute).

1 comment:

joannamauselina said...

I will try the dressing. Does it keep? Does your lunch box go in your rucksack or do you carry it separately? Love A